Monday 9 July 2012

Monday Moodboard - 9 July 2012

CMYK

I work in the marketing industry (well, actually I'm unemployed at the moment), which means I had to keep contact with the press offices in my previous roles and make sure that every printed marketing material was perfect. One of the first things, I learned from the pressmen was the meaning of the CMYK acronym.
C - cyan, M - magenta, Y - yellow, K - key (in most cases black)

Have a nice week!

CMYK
Designers of the moodboard:
1. etherealflowers
2. Ayca
3. katrinshine
4. leasstudio

You can find more Monday Moodboard here.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely! Really cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful, thank you so much!! and as a graphic designer i appreciate this even more :D

    fran/etherealflowers.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of CMYK and pretty finds

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea and lovely finds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your take on the moodboard, very clever :-)

    ReplyDelete