Friday 29 May 2020

We're back!

Here we are again, except the World is a slightly different place now... with the circumstances changing recently I decided to dust off my craft boxes and start creating again. After 7 years I also reopened my Etsy shop!

The last 7 years haven't just disappeared obviously. The most amazing thing that happened to me over this period is my daughter who is now 6 years old and so keen to understand the World around her. Her interest in all things amazes me every day.

I didn't give up crafting either. I've been busy learning how to crochet and have been working on some smaller projects as much as I could fit in around family and work.

But that's enough of the past... here we are now, in the present where we live our everyday life according new rules. We also have a new symbol that unites people, gives us hope and helps us show gratitude towards those who work hard every day to keep us safe.

Thank You!
Be Kind!
Miss you!

Say it with a rainbow!




This rainbow badge is available on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment