Friday 1 June 2012

Summer is knocking at my door


I look forward to the hot, sunny summer days all year. I like when the sky is clear and everything is bright around me.
One of my favourite summer colour-combination is the pink-yellow. I think it's a really happy and bright combination for people who enjoy life and love summer parties.
This gave me the inspiration for my new earrings.
This one looks a bit simple, but the yellow shell in the middle sparkles beautifully in daylight.
Pink summer
This one is a flower shaped earring with magenta colour.
Pink summer flower

Here is some summer dress and bag which could be a perfect match with these earrings. I also recommend my Pink-yellow felt flower brooch for this summer.


Bag on the left: byMART
Clutch on the top: coryrenee
Dress on the right: yystudio
Dress on the left: bevisible
Earrings in the middle: FeltPrincess
Earrings on the right: FeltPrincess
Brooch: FeltPrincess

1 comment: